This award will recognise an organisation in the United Kingdom’s pharma industry that has implemented a secure supply chain and logistics strategy. Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by evidence, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Describe your supply chain: The organisations in it, and how far it extends.
- Supply Chain Strategy: Outline your overall secure supply chain strategy and how you have achieved progress with it.
- Strategy Implementation: Outline your organisation’s Goods Distribution Practice (GDP). How do you engage with your suppliers to ensure security and implement monitoring by your suppliers, and what happens if any are not up to standard?
- Challenges faced: Please briefly outline any challenges your supply chains faced over the past 12 months, any initiatives taken to strengthen them and why you think they were exceptional.
- Innovation: Highlight any especially innovative secure solutions that have been developed by you or your suppliers.
- Customer Impact: What has been the impact of your secure supply chain initiative on your customers and your sales?