This award recognises the supplier that has provided a ‘best in class’ service, solution, product, or goods to the United Kingdom’s pharmaceutical industry. However, if your company is contracted to help their client with a portion of the pharmaceutical manufacturing process, then we encourage you to enter the ‘Pharma Contract Services Company of the Year’ award. Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by evidence, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation such as when it was established, key team members, an indication of your turnover over the last three years and key accounts.
- Key Projects & Initiatives: Please provide a brief description of significant clients that you have supplied goods or services to over the past 12 months and why you think the relationship was exceptional.
- Challenges: Please highlight any challenges that were experienced over the past 12 months and how they were overcome.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how offerings have been adapted to meet the specific business needs and local conditions of the client.
- Customer Service: Provide details of how high-quality service is provided to all clients, including how customer satisfaction is measured and initiatives to improve it.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of the efforts including the contribution to the client as well as the supplier themselves.
- Other facts & statements: Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, e.g., testimonials/graphs/charts or other supporting items where possible.