This award recognises an outstanding project undertaken in the United Kingdom’s Pharma industry over the past 12 months. Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by evidence, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Project Background: Please provide a brief description of the project, including the stakeholders, budget, key team members and timescale.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that were introduced, outlining their significance.
- Challenges: Outline any challenges that were experienced and how they were overcome.
- Project Excellence: Explain why you feel this project deserves special recognition, supported with facts and figures where possible.
- Other facts & statements: Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, e.g., testimonials/graphs/charts or other supporting items where possible.