This award is open to any pharma company in the United Kingdom who is demonstrating an innovative collaboration, either through an internal partnership or via an external partnership with solution providers or other organisations. The judges will be looking for evidence of a strong strategic partnership involving commercial inputs for both partners. Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by evidence, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Partnership Structure: Who is involved in the partnership? Are the partners located at sites in United Kingdom? Is there an international component to the collaboration?
- Partnership Strategy: What is the nature of the collaboration and responsibilities undertaken by each partner? What are the contributions made by the various team members? What the scale of effort in terms of manpower, time and materials?
- Rationale: What is the rationale for the partnership? Was there evidence of awareness of market need and targeting? Is there potential for the development of long-term partnerships?
- Innovation: What is the degree of innovation demonstrated specifically by the collaborative work and does it have commercial potential?
- Outcomes: Please provide evidence of specific outcomes and benefits of the collaboration. E.g. number of publications, products brought to market, invention disclosures, patents, licenses and spin outs have occurred.
- Societal and Commercial Impact: What are the technical, societal, commercial, environmental or other benefits arising from the work?