This award is open to any company operating in the Pharma industry that can demonstrate best practice in health and safety, compliance to standards, training, technical and behavioural improvements over the past 12 months. Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by evidence, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Describe the Health and Safety initiative: What was the rationale and background behind the Health and Safety initiative? Explain what aspects are new, better, significantly improved to give rise to a substantial positive change.
- Please provide evidence of results: How has the initiative contributed to the welfare of staff? How is the impact measured?
- What have been the practical benefits of the init: Show successful outcomes, such as improvements in performance, costs savings, reduced environmental impact or any other aspect that shows better or more effective processes, products, technologies, or ideas.
- How will you use the initiative in the future?: You can include any plans for alteration or expansion.
- Other facts & statements: Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, e.g., testimonials/graphs/charts or other supporting items where possible.