This award recognises the best communications campaign undertaken in the United Kingdom’s pharma industry over the past 12 months. This can be either an internal or external campaign, and can include anything from advertising and PR campaigns, TV, and Radio, to Digital and other techniques. Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by evidence, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Campaign Background: Please describe the communication campaign including how long it has been in existence, the platforms used and any unique features or benefits.
- Objectives: What was the objective of the communication campaign? What was your marketing strategy to meet these key objectives?What was the relevance and justification of the strategic approach taken?
- Innovation: How original was the campaign? Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that were employed
- Examples: Please provide examples of creative materials used.
- Outcomes & Results: Outline how the campaign objectives were met, using facts and figures to back it up. For example, include details on return on investment, evidence that the campaign operated within regulatory guidelines, evidence of positive changes in customer behaviour or sustainable added value to the organisation.
- Other facts & statements: Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, providing employee or customer feedback where possible.