This award is open to any company or organisation working on the cutting edge of biotechnology. It is designed to recognise entrepreneurs for their achievements in the commercialisation of biological processes to research and develop medicines and pharmaceutical agents. Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by evidence, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Outstanding Achievement: Please provide a brief description of significant projects undertaken over the past 12 months and why you think they were exceptional.
- Business Growth: Please detail significant and specific activities that have contributed to business growth. This can include specific investment, financing or licensing deals, launch of product or expansion.
- Operational Excellence: What has the company done to boost operational performance?
- Challenges: Please highlight any challenges that were experienced over the past 12 months and how they were overcome.
- Innovativeness: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating the degree of innovation and commercial potential.
- Societal impact: Please outline the societal impact of any methods, products or projects you have developed.
- Professional Standing and Accreditation: Please outline any relevant industry achievements and accreditations.