This award recognises the most effective use of a technology in the United Kingdom’s pharmaceutical industry. Submissions must be made by the end user demonstrating how they used the nominated technology over the last year. Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by evidence, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please outline the technology nominated including a summary of its uses and benefits.
- Key Projects & Initiatives:: Please provide a brief description of significant projects or initiatives that utilised the technology nominated, detailing how it was successfully integrated by the entrant organisation.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how the technology solution helped the outcome or was a positive force for change.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of these efforts including the contribution to business growth and benefits to the entrant as an end user.
- Other facts & statements: Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, e.g., testimonials/graphs/charts or other supporting items where possible.