Has your company recently designed, built, or renovated a state-of-the-art pharma or biotech manufacturing facility? Then this is the award for you. The judges will be looking for best-in-class projects completed over the past 12 months. Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by evidence, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Project Background: Provide a brief background on the rationale for this project, its scope and size, the project team involved, project budget, timeline, etc.
- Project Execution: What strategy was undertaken to achieve the project’s aims and objectives and was it delivered on time and within budget? Outline any challenges faced and how they were overcome.
- Facility Integration: Highlight how this project led to excellent integration of facility and process, resulting in efficient, safe, and excellent processing outcomes.
- Process & Equipment Innovation: Highlight all equipment and process innovations that were introduced, outlining their significance.
- EHS&S Excellence: Outline the EHS&S initiatives implemented and how you ensure compliance and quality standards.
- Operational Excellence: Outline steps taken to boost operational performance, including any resulting tangible benefits. Please provide details of your maintenance of schedule.