This award will go to the organisation working in the United Kingdom’s pharmaceutical industry that has been offering a best-in-class graduate training and development programme over the past 12 months. Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by evidence, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Programme Background: Demonstrate how the graduate training programme was developed and outline its objectives.
- Programme Overview: Provide an overview of how the programme has been implemented over the past 12 months, giving specific examples. Also, outline any challenges faced in the implementation of the programme over the last year and how your team demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them.
- Excellence in Training & Development: Provide examples where your organisation has gone beyond curricular requirements to facilitate the graduates, including the number of hours per week devoted to training.
- Benefits to the Business: Demonstrate the real business benefits of the programme and ROI, providing positive feedback (i.e. internal or external stakeholders) where appropriate.
- Benefits to the Graduate: Demonstrate how the programme benefits the graduate, providing positive feedback (via internal surveys or testimonials) where appropriate.
- Evidence of Success: Provide evidence of how you monitor and measure its success against the stated objectives.